French Wine Adventures open for bookings in 2022
We are excited to announce that French Wine Adventures multi day tours and wine classes are open for 2022.
Here are some of the precautions that we are taking to ensure that we keep you and us safe.
- All visits must be booked in advance
- Hand sanitiser is available and obliged at the entrance to the wine school/ tasting room area
- Individual spittoons are provided
- The regulations in France are respected
We ask visitors and clients to please:
- Respect social distancing
- Sanitise your hands before entering our premises (we have sanitiser available)
- Please avoid touching anything unnecessarily
- Take all the recommended precautions (eg wash your hands regularly, sneeze into your elbow, don’t touch your face) and please don’t visit us if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness
- The regulations in France at the time of the visit must be respected
We look forward to seeing you in South West France.
We also warmly invite you to consider our virtual experiences – a way to experience a French Wine Adventure and get a taste of Chateau Feely while staying home.
You can read about the story of Feely organic vineyard, wine school and farm – the series includes three books by Caro Feely (order online with amazon via these links or from your local bookstore)
Join the mailing list to receive a seasonal newsletter, events, wine pairing, recipes and more info on this topic.
Be the first to write a comment.