Buy a Gift Voucher
1. To book an experience or tour as a gift email firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly your recipient’s name/s, address/es, phone number/ mobile, email and the tour, workshop or experience you wish to buy, your gift message and whether
there is a deadline for the arrival of the package (e.g. a birthday).
2. Caro will reply with confirmation of the tour and its price and details of how to pay. On receipt of your payment we will send a gift package (complete with certificate, details of the tour and your gift message) that allows your recipient/s to book their
tour or experience dates at their convenience. The certificate can be transferred to someone else or used for another wine activity or accommodation. Gift certificates must be used within a year of purchase.
French Wine Adventures Gift Certificate: an ideal gift for the winelovers in your life. Buy our gift certificate online and receive the certificate in the name of your giftee via email in 72 hours or less. Available in €50 or mutiples of €50. French Wine Adventures trades under the business SARL Chateau Feely SIRET (company Registration): 48411928400012 so this is the name of the Paypal account that will come up when you click on the button below. Please enter the giftee name/s in the ‘intructions to seller’ field. Please email email@example.com if you have questions or need help.
The options available for using the voucher include:
- our vine shares
- our accommodation
- our wine classes
- our wine tours and the wine food pairing lunch
The voucher is valid for 1 year. The voucher is transferable if the giftee is unable to take it up in the year.
Make payments with PayPal – it’s fast, free and secure!
The Standard Booking Process: we keep it simple
1. Email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ stating clearly your name, address, phone number/ mobile, number of people in your booking and their names, your requested dates and the tour, workshop or experience you wish to book. On receipt of your email we will check availability and reply with a confirmation and/or alternatives. Saussignac Castle
2. If the dates are suitable your next step is to confirm the booking of your tour (which we will hold for 2 days awaiting response from you) by paying a confirmation deposit for your tour.
3. Four weeks before the tour we request payment for the full amount outstanding. We will send you guidelines to help you with what to pack (important for the walking tours).
We look forward to meeting you! Email ‘email@example.com‘ if you have any questions.
Notice: We deliver the wine education, translation, wine-tasting, picnics/lunches and accommodation ourselves. We are not a travel agent therefore we cannot book your transport on your behalf. To protect your plans from unexpected travel problems and
for your personal health please ensure you have comprehensive travel and health insurance including full personal accident cover. When you confirm your booking with us it is tacit confirmation that you and your party have this insurance.